Monday 9 July 2012

I dont wish to be here, seriously. What am i doing now. ..It's kind of sad when you're having my exam this week, yet you couldnt feel the stress. It's kind of despressed when you have piles of notes unread and unmemorized yet there are only three days left. Epic failed...........

I'm just so not in the mood to study, sad case.

very2 sad  case the most important is i hate historyy!! grrrr....

This week is my mid-term , everyone is studying crazily while am not motivated at all. It's 2am right now, i can clearly hear the book-flipping-sounds out of the living room, seems like everyone is studying and working hard for this 30% assessment. I have no idea why, why and why things just could not goes into my mind, i need a super glue to stick them on without letting go of any points. Humans are complicated, with all complicated features, caused my brain to be complicated just to memorise those naming....furthemore before fasting season everybody buzy on going back to their hometown ..including my lovely roomate....cek tah ,




my roomate -------->the black scarf.




but me?? juz stay in this lovely place...MUADZAM SHAH.what r BEAUTIFUL place...=)  i meant place without KFC , MCD , PIZZA HUT, so.stress all of that..

Dear Fakhri,
Do tell me, why on earth each muscle need such many labels, why on earth one skull has such lots of naming that drives me nut....
answer me..

No comments:

Post a Comment